Saturday 3 November 2012

Dining at the Ritzy in Brixton, today.

Today I am grateful I spent some quality time with my beloved son, James, [seen above in the photograph with me today] during a supervised contact.

The Supervisor of the contact was: Precilla.

We spent the time in Brixton. Amongst other places, we went to WHSmiths., where I purchased the Daily Mail 'Fifty Years with the BEATLES'. Both Brian Epstein and John Lennon, were a two of my favourite people, they make me grateful and proud to be a United Kingdom born Working Class, lesbian, Christian, Conservative.

It is my opinion, that John Lennon -The BEATLES, and the first televised 'Lesbian Kiss' from the soap opera Brookside are the best - to date - to have come out of Liverpool.

We nipped into M&S - Marks and Spencer to purchase some perishables.

We went in the Secondhand bookshop 'Book Mongers', there I purchased the following book 'The Road Less Travelled - a new psychology of love, traditional values and spiritual growth by M. Scott Peck. I am grateful I am a lesbian and a member of SLAA - Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous. Thank you, Jesus.

Finally, we stopped off for a meal at the Ritzy. I am a proud of my Ritzy Cinema membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment