Sunday 13 October 2013

My 52nd Birthday

This morning, I shared some of my birthday cake with my local Streatham & Brixton Friends Meeting House.

This afternoon a friend visited and gave me thirty pounds and a card for my birthday, so since I want to be very busy for the third anniversary of my mum's death - which is Saturday 26th October 2013.  I booked the 26th October 2013, Beyond Shame and The Quaker Way sessions of the Love Spirit Festival. In addition, I ordered two pairs of Amazon 'Rainbow Laces' for the 'No Homophobia In Sport' campaign. One for me and One for my beloved son James.
This evening, my beloved son, James gave me his gift of a box of chocolates and a birthday card and I gave him a portion of my birthday cake.
Then following, collecting my gift and card from my son. I stopped off at a friend's to enjoy some more birthday gifts, and a cup of tea with some chocolate cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment