Tuesday 27 December 2011

Shame

PC Blackman

Walworth Police Station

12-28 Manor Place

London

SE17 3BB

56A Barnwell Road,

Brixton

London

SW2 1PW


Tuesday 27th December 2011


Dear PC Blackman,


Further to your telephone call to me on Thursday 22nd December 2011, where you informed me that Carolyn Hugo had been reading my Care & Concern blog and had contacted the Police with a request for me to remove her blog links from my blogs, as she does not want to have customers for her business via my blogs. The majority of Carolyn's blog links have been present on my pro-Lesbian & Gay themed blogs for years and Carolyn has referred to my blogs in court statements, so I am uncertain why Carolyn has now made this request.


However I write to let you know that I have removed her Carolyn Cowan Photography blog link, Carolyn Cowan blog link and Devotion blog link from my Care & Concern blog.


In addition, I have removed Carolyn's Photography blog link and Devotion blog link from my On The Cusp Of Madness blog. I have also removed Carolyn's Photography blog link from my Erotomania&Me blog.


Added to the above I have unsubscribed from Carolyn's newsletter emails and un-liked her like of my Altered Perceptions book on my facebook page.


However, I was unable to remove Carolyn's Devotion blog link from my Life After Inprisonment & Psychiatric Hospital blog. This is because I have forgotten the email address and password. I was also unable to unsubscribe from her Carolyn Cowan facebook page.


If the Police have a social media team that could do both of the aforementioned, I would be truly grateful. As I rang and left messages twice at Walworth Police station tel: 020 7232 6222 on Thursday PM and Friday 13.05hrs. I also spent two hours waiting to be seen at Walworth Police Station on Thursday 22nd December 2011 to try to resolve this issue.


I have found this matter extremely stressful, not lest because on the afternoon of Wednesday 21st December 2011 I attended my Formal Disciplinary at my employment, due to my court appearance on Monday 7th November 2011 and conviction. I was issued with a 1st written warning which is to remain on my work records for the next twelve months. Then just when I thought that I could now make a fresh start, I received your phone call.


Please feel free to write or phone and if I do not hear from you within the next four weeks, I will consider that you have concluded this matter and that the issue is resolved


Yours faithfully




Yvonne Stewart-Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment