Tuesday 22 December 2015

I visited My Bank Today

Well, finished work for the day and received my monthly Waterloo Homeless Charity salary today. So, paid my Housing Co-operative rent via my bank mobile app. I then to a bus to visited my bank, in Brixton and adjusted my standing orders.
I then, went to Tulse Hill and paid my monthly instalment of Council Tax, Thames Water Rates, EDF electricity, Television Licence, British Gas and Mobile phone credit.
I  then went to The Ritzy Bar and purchased a ticket for one for me to watch the film Star Wars in 3D tonight. Last stop before going home washing my clothes and running a candlelit aromatherapy hot bubble bath, was to do my grocery shopping at M&S in Brixton. 

I have now written my beloved son James' Xmas card and about to have a cup of English Breakfast Tea and a little sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment