Wednesday 5 September 2012

Me & Winston

Today I was present at Rethink Mental Illness to participate as a Commissioner of the Schizophrenia Commission and took this photo.

Me & my beloved Winston Churchill.

Winston Churchill wearing a Strait Jacket.

I have saved this photo on my blackberry screen saver.

I recall appearing on national television as part of the 2009, Comic Relief Red Nose Day and saying that it was easier for me to tell people that I was gay than to say that I had a mental illness. When I was asked about the stigma of mental ill health, I asked what would 'we'  have done without Winston Churchill?

I am feeling over the moon because I spoke to my beloved son James on the phone, this evening. I am due to have a supervised contact with my little angel, this Saturday. My son's voice is getting deeper. He is a Star Trek fan and is looking forward to the release of the next Star Trek film.




No comments:

Post a Comment