Sunday 14 October 2012

Black Lesbian Christian Conservative & Proud.


I am completely over the moon, with this email from my colleague: Part 1.

To: Yvonne Stewart-Williams
Subject: Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Yvonne


With you being a Black Woman LGBT Christian and conservative

You sound quite nuts on paper

But........

Your alright really

I hope you have a lovely Birthday

All the best

Mary xxxxx





Photo: Part 2.


As a 51st birthday present to myself, I have purchased the following from www.amazon.co.uk to give as gifts to my family:

The book - 'In the EYE of the Storm' by Gene Robinson.
The book - 'Living it Out: A Survival Guide for Lesbian, Gay & Bisexual Christians
The DVD -'Prayers for Bobby' by Sigourney Weaver
The DVD -'For The Bible Tells Me So'
The DVD -'We Were Here'
The DVD -'Call Me Troy'






www.amazon.com
Profiling the life and times of one of the gay community's most visible and tenacious advocates for change, Rev. Troy Perry, Call Me Troy is a truly inspirational story about a remarkable and dynamic individual whose activism was decades ahead of its time. This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media.

www.amazon.co.uk
· Comment
www.amazon.co.uk
· Comment
www.amazon.co.uk
· Comment
www.amazon.co.uk
· Comment
I have also purchased the following book and DVD, For my family: The Cross & The Switchblade' by David Wilkerson.

No comments:

Post a Comment