Wednesday 10 October 2012

Conservative Party Conference - Today.

Today, whilst I was at the Conservative Party Conference, I received a phone call from Lyn, my beloved son James' foster mother. Lyn told me that my son has now joined the Air Cadets. I am so proud of James and proud to be a Conservative.

The magnificent speeches which I lessoned to today, contained public confirmation from Maria Miller MP and Prime Minister David Cameron, that they are committed to Lesbian & Gay equality, including same sex marriage.

I read Bishop Gene Robinson's book 'In the EYE of the STORM, whilst I waited in the queue to enter the hall of the ICC in Birmingham, to hear the speeches. I feel privileged to have met this remarkable man twice, so far.

Above I can be seen in a photo standing next to Buckenham Ward, Cllr. Adrian Joel. 

It was great to see Williams Hague MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment