Saturday 18 February 2012

BBC Parliament Channel

Today was my day off from work and I am currently watching the BBC Parliament Channel on Freeview television. It is my favourite channel.

Earlier today I had another enjoyable day with my beloved son James at the Imperial War Museum. We looked at photos of the faces of men and women of the Armed Forces and I told my son that they give their life for their country and so members of the Armed Forces have won an award at the MIND Media Awards for being Brave and talking about their Mental Illnesses, drug and alcohol addictions. I purchased a film of Churchill and the War Rooms. It can be viewed worldwide. Winston Churchill is my hero. Purchased a magazine at WHSmiths and ate a McDonald's meal.

Today I spent time on FaceBook:

Mario Monti-The Italian Prime Minister is currently speaking in Stasbourg on the BBC Parliament channel. Recorded 15th February 2012. The parliament channel is my favourite television channel. I am proud to have been born an English European.

I would love to save my wages and going sunbathing again at the seaside in the Netherland. Perfection. I last went with my mother and ex-girlfriend... It was amazing. Schipol airport and then a train ride. Second choice is Brighton beach

I have decided to take my beloved son James to the see Madonna in Hyde Park 2012. All I have to do now is to arrange it with Lambeth Social Services.

My two favourites. My son James and Winston Churchill Saturday 18th February 2012 at the Imperial War Museum.
Currently at the Imperial War Museum with my son James. Some amazing photos of faces of the Armed forces. I am glad that they won an award for speaking out about their mental illnesses at the Mind Media Awards. Also purchased a Churchill and the Cabinet War Rooms Film, which can be played worldwide from the shop. Purchased our usual McDonald's meal

I love my country and England is my favourite place. My favourite and most perfect holiday destination outside of my country is The Netherland. I have travelled there many times at different times of the year. Once my mother travelled to Amsterdam with me - with a ex-girlfriend and a straight female friend. My mother purchased and kept wearing her Amsterdam T-Shirt to her Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witness activities. I just love the Dutch people of Amsterdam.
· · · 8 hours ago near London
  • Erik Baurdoux likes this.Yvonne Stewart Williams Butler
    I have just heard that my openly gay male friend is not going to accept my gift of a ticket to see Madonna in Hyde Park 2012. He has told me this is because does not like the fact that I am Tory. I now have a spare ticket for someone else. I am proud to be Tory and may take a proud openly gay member member of my Conservative Party.

    Thank God for Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous...and Bless Bill W for the 12 Step Recovery programmes.
    The woman that I love (bless her), read my http//www.mum-careconcern.blogspot.com blog. She contacted the police. I have been to prison, psychiatric hospital, group psychotherapy, my only child was placed into long term Foster care, I have also been to court and given a restraining order, preventing me from seeing her directly or indirectly... I continue to love her. I am a black
    English lesbian. She is English straight and White. I love her and am content to watch her praying on youtuBe. Now I am campaigning for gay marriage. I am now 'married' to her and so I do not have sexual intercourse with anyone else. She has been a sex addict. I love her, one day at a time, forever. I am glad. I love her because she is has now been alcohol, nicotine and drug free for 21 years. She has two children, which she had with her ex-husband, who she was married to for eighteen years. She is a business woman. She earns all her own money and does not depend on the state and has never depended on the state for money. The money that she earns she earns each month, from month to month. She is divorced. She is almost bankrupt. She does not accept money from me or anyone associated with me. She went to a catholic school and I am a protestant. I am happy with my full time 'pay as you earn' charity job and love being on my own and enjoy my life.

    Just watched 'my wife' praying on YouTube. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment