Friday 24 February 2012

The Watermelon Woman.

I am having a great day. Yesterday we watched the film: 'The Adventures of PRISCILLA queen of the desert. I was also went to see the Australian actor: Jason Donovan play a role in the theatre version in the West End, London UK.

After work, yesterday evening, I enjoyed participating in my Housing Co-Op's Navigation meeting.

Today is my day off from work and I am going to watch the film: The Watermelon Woman.

http://youtu.be/BdvGXf74GbE

  1. The Watermelon Woman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Watermelon_Woman
    The Watermelon Woman is a 1996 feature film by filmmaker Cheryl Dunye about Cheryl, a young black lesbian working a day job in a video store while trying to ...
  2. The Watermelon Woman (1996) - IMDb

    www.imdb.com/title/tt0118125/
    Rating: 6.1/10 - 318 votes
    Cheryl is young, Black, and lesbian, working in Philadelphia with her best friend Tamara and consumed... See full summary »
    Directed by Cheryl Dunye. Starring Cheryl Dunye, Guinevere Turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment