Saturday 4 February 2012

Talking Books

I have just arrived home from the Phoenix Artist Club after watching LA CHUNGA. Whilst down the West End, I stopped for a tomato juice in the Old Compton, on Old Compton St Soho and got talking to a lovely gay male postman and his friends.

I managed to watch some of the Scotland v England Rugby match. I have found out that England won, but I don't know what the final score was.

I also went to Foyles bookshop and purchased the following talking books: Marcel Proust's Sodom and Gomorrah, Peter Mandelson's The Third Man..., Barack Obama's Yes We Can! and The New Testament Bible, Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin.

I was delighted to pick up the 'Life is a Cabaret' dvd.

It's now snowing and I am going to listen to Margaret Thatcher - In Her Own Words talking book before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment