Tuesday 7 February 2012

Charles Darwin

Yesterday I had a GP check up and collected my anti-psychotic medication.

This morning, I was pleased to hear Prof Sir Robin Murray, one of the commissioners of the Schizophrenia Commission www.schizophreniacommission.org.uk Prof Sir Robin Murray was speaking on Radio 4, on 'The Life Scientific'. Rufus May was also speaking on the programme.

Today I met with my Mental Health Care Co-ordinator and enjoyed a McDonald's meal.

Tonight I am going to SCIENCE IN THE PUB: DARWIN SPECIAL. To mark International Darwin day on February 12th, PubSci will be about all things Darwin. From why we celebrate Darwin Day and why he was so important now, to how he influences modern science today, and clarifying some of the misconceptions about his work. Discussions will be towards what legacy he has left and on whether there could ever be another Darwin...

I love Charles Darwin and am looking forward to attending.




No comments:

Post a Comment