Monday 30 January 2012

Lesbian & Gay themed Opera and Ballet, Please!

This morning on my way home from work, I popped into the Ritzy Cinema, purchased my ballet tickets for Manon and Romeo and Juliet 19:15pm, Thursday 22nd March.

In addition I made a couple of written enquiries about whether the Ritzy Picturehouse would be able to show some Lesbian and Gay themed Opera and ballet. I suggested that if they were unable to show lesbian / Gay themed Opera and Ballet generally, then perhaps they could be shown during The February Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Trans History Months.

I mentioned that perhaps they could show Matthew Bourne's, Oscar Wilde's Dorian Gray, which I went to see at Sadler's Well's Theatre, very late one night, some time ago. It was sold out and all of the proceeds from that show went towards benefits for HIV/AIDS at the THT - Terence Higgins Trust. The show was outstanding and I would truly love to see it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment