Thursday 26 January 2012

Liefde = Love

Today I went to watch the film: The Artist. I did this in Shepherd's Bush with my dear White South African friend. She taught me the following two words in Afrikaans. Malletjie = Mad.
Liefde = Love.
The next time we speak, I will ask her to let me know the words in Afrikaans for: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans.

In the meantime, tomorrow evening I will be attending the following: Queer Self Portraits Now... in Bethnal Green, with a gay male friend.

Queer Self Portraits Now

Fri Jan 27 Fred, 45 Vyner St, London, E2 9DQ Full details & mapGay & Lesbian: Events & meetings
FreeNewRecommended
'Mantle''Mantle' - Ryan Riddington

Time Out says

Gallery panel discussion chaired by Fred Mann with curators Adrian George and Oliver Winchester, singer David McAlmont and novelist and critic Paul Burston, who'll be discussing the Queer Self Portraits exhibition and questions of identity and representation.

No comments:

Post a Comment