Saturday 28 January 2012

Many Happy Returns, Ellen Degeneres



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGBnbxKQJnE&feature=colike

Pink and baby Willow wish Ellen Degeneres a happy birthday in online video

Lesbian icon Pink melted a multitude of hearts this week, when she sent Ellen Degeneres a home-made happy birthday video - featuring her baby daughter.

news.PinkPaper.com
Saturday, 28 January 2012
28 January 2012
Pink guitLesbian icon Pink melted a multitude of hearts this week, when she sent Ellen Degeneres a home-made happy birthday video - featuring her baby daughter.

The 32-year-old, whose hits include Get The Party Started, filmed the segment at her home alongside her husband.

Stood in her garden but speaking to the camera, Pink said: "Hi Ellen. I love you, I love you, I love you. Happy happy happy birthday. I wish you this year freedom, love, laughter, sleeping in late, getting lots of rest."

Moving towards the door of her home, she added: "I want to show you a surprise. I have a surprise just because I love you. A very rare and special treat. Someone wants to say hello."

She then brought eight-month old Willow Hart into view. Willow smiled at the camera, causing Ellen to appear moved.

Pink signed off by waving and saying: "Happy birthday, happy birthday."

The video was just one of several Degeneres received on her 54th birthday last Thursday.

As reportd on the Daily Mail, she later used her Twitter account to give thanks for the well wishes she received.

She wrote: "So many people made my birthday so special. Thank you @JimmyKimmel, @EarthWindFire, @MelissaMcOnline and everyone who made me a video!"

No comments:

Post a Comment